Support is out there.
Hundreds of chartities, groups and organisations are on hand if you need it.
It can be overwhelming when you first receive a cancer diagnosis and it can be hard to know where to turn.
I’ve compiled a list below of people who I have found particularly helpful, both in the support of my mum and my own mental health.
- Maggie’s – visit their website here or call 0300 123 1801
- The Clatterbridge Cancer Charity – 0151 556 5566 – email@example.com
- Macmillan Cancer Support – 0808 808 00 00 – or visit their website here
- Cancer Support UK – 020 3983 7616 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cancer Research UK – 0808 800 4040 or visit their website here